Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Painting!











Well, I just wanted to share that we have finally given our house a little bit of character! We have (well I should say Mike has...he owns his own painting business) painted our living room and kitchen and they look amazing! We are waiting until Mike slows down again and then we are going to have him paint the upstairs bathrooms and bedrooms. Needless to say, we are keeping him pretty busy, but it is so nice to have family (this is Dan's cousins husband) doing the work. And he is AMAZING! He makes it look so easy...I love paint but hate the work so I am VERY grateful he will do it.

So just to let you all know, Dan is the one who picked out the colors. He is so good at this kind of stuff. I told him that instead of Industrial Technology he should go into Interior Design (and for anyone who knows my husband) his response was GAY!!! (no offense to those men who do it...be proud you have style. I sure don't!! :)).

No comments: