Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

A--Attached or Single: Attached, for almost 5 years!! I love you Dan!!!
B--Best Friend: I am so blessed to fave a few, Jackie, Lindsey, and of course Dan is my very very best friend
C--Cake or Pie: Confetti Cake with Rainbow Dot icing!!!
D--Day of Choice: Either Tues. or Thurs. (my days off during the week)...I get so much more done during the week!
E--Essential Item: my cell phone...it is the lifeline between Dan and I!
F--Favorite Color: I love purple and blue...bright and happy
G--Greatest Accomplishment: being pregnant twice and was STILL able to graduate from college with good (Jackie says GRREAT) grades!
H--Hometown: Champaign, Illinois
I--Indulgences: Chocolate, Swimming, Tanning (I haven't been in a few weeks...I need to GO!)
J--January or July: I love July, cook outs, fire works, pools and sun!!
K--Kids: Yep...Brooklynn - 2 years and Kaylee - 17 months
L--Life is incomplete without: my family, honestly I would be nothing without them.
M--Marriage Date: February 28, 2004
N--Number of Siblings: 2 Sisters!! I'm the middle (yes I had the syndrome and now I am so glad...it made me a pretty strong person I think)
O--Oranges or Apples: Oranges - if the are ripe
P--Phobias or fears: losing a child or my husband overseas
Q--Quotes: "Families Plan and the Army Laughs" and "It Is What It Is"
R--Reason to Smile: The sound of my kids laughing, getting a SUPER SWEET e-mail from Dan
S--Season: Summer...I love the sun...did I mention that already?!
T--Tag 5 Friends: umm whoever thinks this is cute just go for it!
U--Unknown facts about me: I cannot burp...the air comes up and then sits in my throat and makes a REALLY weird noise...we call them alien burps..yummy thought I know
V--Very favorite store: Sams...enough toilet paper to last a year is GRRREAT
W--Worst habit: I have a LEAD foot...atleast 10mph over the speed limit...awful I know!!
X--X-ray or Ultra Sound: ultrasound, they are way more fun and exciting!
Y--Your favorite food: Steak...PRIME RIB!!!
Z--Zodiac: Taurus

No comments: