Sunday, July 20, 2008






So this past week was a busy one for our family. With Dan being in Cali, I was left to take care of the children...so fun and yet SO tiring!!!! Anyway, my dad took us to his company picnic at Knight's Action Park in Springfield, IL. We had a really good time though it did start off a little rocky. Brooklynn has been having some separation issues so when my dad tried to take her into the water without me she freaked out and started crying/screaming. So we decided to eat lunch and then all head out to the water. Well, that went MUCH better! We went in the kiddie area and she went down the little slides and played under a little waterfall. She went in the wave pool with grandpa...when the horn signaling the start of the waves went off, grandpa covered her ears and she covered her eyes :) We even floated around the lazy river...I LOVE that thing! It turned out to be a great day and I am really glad we went. And now every night when we say our prayers Brooklynn says "Thank you for the waterfall that day." Here are some pics of me with the girls. Hope everything is good with you all!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

So cute I can picture Brooklynn covering her eyes...I'm glad you all had a great time!! I wish I could have been there with you all!!