Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Fun day at the Zoo






We went to the Indianapolis Zoo on Saturday with the girls and my friend Lindsey. It started to sprinkle on us a couple of times but no down pours which is a very good thing! Kaylee enjoyed the day in the wagon. She didn't care much for the animals, but she LOVED the Teddy Grahams Linds got for them! Brooklynn had a fantastic time! She loved the dolphin show and all the animals!!! She got to ride on a carousel with Dan and when the ride was done she looked at Dan and said "thank you very much daddy!" It was precious!!! Dan didn't want to take her in to pet the goats so I did and thought you can't really tell for the pictures one of the goats started licking my shirt...ICKY!!!! You can see that by the end of the morning at the zoo everyone (including daddy) was very exhausted! It was wonderful to do something fun with Dan before he leaves. We did have a really nice time...I think we will try the St. Louis Zoo next :) Enjoy the pics and have a great day!!!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

So cute!! I love their blonde blonde hair!! I'm glad you guys had a fun time!! I hope we will be able to do a few fun things while you guys are here!!