Sunday, July 20, 2008

Kaylee is 1!!!


Kaylee turned 1 yesterday (7/19/07) and I still cannot believe it! Time really does fly by! We had a pretty quiet (well as quiet as it could be with 4 little girls running around) party for her. We did a beach theme since it is hotter than heck out here right now :) Everyone seemed to have a good time. Kaylee LOVED her cake. When Brooklynn turned 1 she cried as we sang to her and barely touched her cake. Well, Kaylee was the exact opposite. She started tasting the frosting as we were singing and then when she got her own piece she was pretty excited! While the other girls just ate the frosting Kaylee ate it ALL!!!!


It was hard to not have daddy here for the party, but I guess this is just one of the many things he will be gone for...I know it is really hard on them that he is missing all of this, but he is doing REALLY well in his classes...we are so proud of him!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Kaylee actually looks like brooklynn and dan in that picture. I think that is the first time I have thought that...I'm glad the party went well...give that girl kisses for me!!