Sunday, May 25, 2008

One tough cookie



While all the guys were outside working on the yard, I was inside with the monkeys and right when I think things are calming down, Brooklynn gets hurt. She was laughing, eating cheese and twirling in the kitchen when she went WHAM into the corner of the counter. Before I could even finish asking where her ouchie was, I saw the blood and while I was trying to calm her down she pees on me. She felt so bad that she went potty...she kept apologizing to me. It was pretty precious but I have to admit that the 30 seconds of chaos was enough for the whole day!


Today we asked her how her ouchie was and she says " I fine mommy." She likes looking at in the mirror and saying "awwwww"


She is a trooper. We call her our little boxer now :)


Have a safe weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

so precious!! she looks so much like dan in that first pic... I love you guys and I am glad things are going well for you! I miss you tons and tons!

Karilynn said...

She looks seriously tough in the first pic! Wouldn't want to mess with her! ;o)