Saturday, October 18, 2008

Painting Pumpkins...and paper










So I thought I would try to do something fun today with my crazy children. Since Halloween is vastly approaching I thought "grrrreat we will paint pumpkins!" So I had the day planned, I was going to get some work done first thing this morning and then reward the girls with painting (something we RARELY do...sad I know). So after I got my work done we headed home. In the back of the car was Kaylee screaming (which for some reason she had decided to do ALL morning!)and Brooklynn actually being quiet. Needless to say (evidence is in the pictures), Kaylee went to bed as soon as we walked in the door. Brooklynn and I did all the painting. She had a great time and looked so cute. Now she is sleeping peacefully and I am enjoying QUIET!!!! :) Have a great day and GO ILLINI!!!!!!!!!!!






3 comments:

Karilynn said...

Orange font? Orange pumpkins? Someones got Illini fever! ;) Super cute Sue. Isn't it fun when you get to do things like that? You feel like you can wear your "I'm an amazing Mom" button for the day! Hmm... maybe I should make some of those and sell them on e-bay! :o)

Katie said...

That looks like a blast! Kids make every holiday so much more fun! Your little girls are just adorable. They sure have grown since I met them a year ago!

Jackie said...

Sue I can't believe how big Brooklynn is!! She looks so big laying on that step!! Just a few more weeks...yeah!!