Sunday, April 6, 2008

Adding character...



I painted our 1/2 bath this weekend while Dan was away at Drill. The pic to the left was the before color and to the right is the after color. The picture doesn't so it much justice because it is a lot brighter than that, but I am finished and excited to see what Dan says when he gets home. This project really helped me to remember why I dislike painting so much...the obstacle of getting around the toilet and the sink....it is no wonder that houses get painted BEFORE all the junk goes in!!! Anyway, I just wanted to drop a note about this because it is the first really change/character that we have added to our home. I will let you all know what Dan thinks of it later...keep your fingers crossed! :)

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I love the color and am excited to see it in person!! I'm glad that Dan likes it! Now pick out all your other colors and hire someone to paint for you!!! I love you!!